How do I recover my MSN password and User name
Recover your MSN Password and User Name
if have any issues related to Email Account you don't need to worry because we are here to help you without any trouble you will get back your account so recover your MSN email account in few mintute and only you will have to follow some steps which i am going to write blow.
To reset your MSN account password you can follow below steps:
- Click to reset your password.
- Choose the reason that you need password reset, then click Next..
- Enter your email address when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.
- Enter the characters you see on the screen, this procedure makes MSN know you're not a robot, then click Next.
- If you've added security information to your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you provide. You'll be able to set a new password after you enter that code on the next screen.
Similarly you can recover your MSN account password also.
MSN customer service Phone number
MSN is the Microsoft information and entertainment network. MSN offers Internet subscriptions and services. You can get help via chat, email, forum page or by dialling MSN customer service phone number. Sign in by using your Windows Live ID, and then select the subscribed service with which you want help. MSN Customer Support Number is available by telephone for subscribed (paid) services.
How do I recover my MSN account password information?
Follow below steps:
- First go to the URL account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx.
- Then select the option ‘I forgot my password’.
- Select ‘Reset your password’.
- Enter the Windows Live ID that requires the password reset.
- Enter the characters shown and select ‘Next’.
The options you see here are the options available to reset password for your account.
Note If you’ve selected to retrieve link via SMS or alternate email, you will need to wait for the link to be sent.
If you’ve selected to answer SQ/SA, you will be able to reset password after confirmation of answer.
If you’re unable to reset the password on your own and you have exhausted all options listed above you will need to contact Customer Support.
If you still face the problem then you can dial MSN technical support number.
Our Recent Blog
- How do I Retrieve my MSN Email Account Password
- MSN not working on Safari browser
- How do I recover my MSN password and User name
- How to get msn email on iPhone
- How to determine if a MSN account is disabled