How to block Junk Mail on MSN account?
Block Junk Mail on MSN account
Follow below steps to block Junk Mail on MSN account:
- Go to the official page of MSN.
- Next you have to login to your MSN account using your User name and Password.
- Next you have to click “Options” at the top of the right of the screen.
- You will see a small pop up box appearing.
- On this Pop up click “More Options” at the bottom of the pop up box.
- Next you have to click the link “Filters and reporting” under the section Junk Mail.
You can now select level of filtering of Junk mail. You can choose from below 3 levels:
- Low – if you choose this only the obvious junk mails will be sent to the junk email folder.
- Standard – If you choose this then most junk mails will be sent to the junk email folder.
- Exclusive – If you choose this option then you will receive emails only from your contacts, safe senders, service announcements, and email subscriptions you have subscribed to and rest of the emails will be sent to the junk email folder.
After choosing your option click “Save” to complete the process.
Spam and unwanted mail in MSN account
You receive spam and unwanted mail quite often. If you want you can delete them, you can send them to junk email folder or you can also block the sender.
MSN Technical Support Number
If you are facing technical issue with your MSN account then you can dial MSN Technical Support Phone Number 24/7 for instant help. You can dial our toll free number and get the solution to your issue with MSN account.
MSN Customer Support Number
MSN is free web based email service provider. You can use it as it is very strong platform. MSN offers you multiple features which you can use to your advantage. But in case you are facing any issue with your MSN account then you don’t need to bother too much. You have MSN customer service team to help you all the time. So you should dial MSN customer support number 24/7 for instant help.
Our Recent Blog
- How to set up MSN email on Outlook 2013
- MSN junk mail filter is not working
- How to use MSN messenger
- How do i setup my MSN email on my android phone
- How to fix MSN not responding on windows 7