How to clean out your MSN inbox?
Fix your MSN issues in easy and instant steps
MSN is the most widely used email service provider since the time of its launch. Microsoft developed and launched MSN long time back and from then only it had tremendous number of users. It is one of the most easiest as well as the most fastest email service providers in today’s time. It has become really easy for the people to send and receive messages from anywhere across the world only because of MSN and its fast services.
But on the other hand there are times when the users of MSN forgets the password of their MSN account and the main question that the majority of those users come up with is Why MSN password not working? The reason for this question may differ from users to user as many users must have forgotten their password and many must be thinking of changing it. So, for all these reasons the solution is same. Users just have to follow the below mentioned steps to recover their MSN password and they can also take help and support from the MSN customer support representatives who are available 24/7 365 days all day long only to provide the proper and satisfactory solutions to the users.
Steps to recover MSN passwords are:
- First of all the users need to go to the following link: http://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
- There the users will see an option of I forgot my password. Users need to select on that.
- Now select on the option reset your password.
- Users are then required to mention their windows live email address for which they want to reset the Hotmail password.
- Users will then see a few characters in the box. Just write those characters again in the required box.
- Therefore, after choosing the desired option the users will then be able to reset their MSN email account password.
If the users want to clear their inbox then there are easy steps that one needs to follow. So for the question how to clean out your MSN inbox the answer is the below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, users need to go to their MSN account
- Now they are needed to open an message from their inbox that they would like to clean automatically
- Now in the Outlook.com toolbar, select the option sweep
- Click on schedule cleanup
Select on the option which shows keep the latest message from this sender to let the windows live Hotmail delete all old emails automatically.
Delete all messages older than 60 days.
- Do these settings for all the messages
- Select OK ones done
Our Recent Blog
- How to troubleshoot problems sending or receiving MSN email
- How to verify MSN account step by step
- How to remove MSN account from windows 10
- How to reset or change MSN password
- How to stop MSN email in outlook