How to get msn email on iPhone
Setup MSN account on iPhone
If you want to setup your msn on your iPhone so that you may be able to access your msn email account, just follow the steps mentioned below:
- On your iPhone, select the option “settings”. In ‘settings’, navigate over to ‘mail’ and under it search for ‘Accounts’ and click on it.
- Next select the option to add a new account.
- Thereafter you would have to select the domain i.e. whether it is a gmail account or Hotmail account. Thus select ‘Outlook’ account. Do note that Outlook would have to be selected if you are an Hotmail account or a windows Live email account or an MSN email account user.
- A login page would be displayed for you. You would have to enter the details like your username and password for logging in into your account.
- The next window will ask you for your permission to let the app access certain data on your iPhone. The data that it would require would be mentioned on that very page.
However if after you have installed and configured your msn email account on your iPhone, your iPhone not sending MSN Email but is able to receive emails, simply follow the steps mentioned below to fix this problem.
- Go over to tools.
- In tools. Navigate over to account settings.
- Next, choose the option to change your profile.
- In profile settings, choose more settings
- Under more settings, you would have to select ‘advanced’.
- Next, you have to ensure that the settings mentioned below are the ones that are set up on your MSN Email account.
The incoming server port should be set to 993 in POP3 account type.
The server would require an encrypted SSL encryption.
The outgoing server port should be set out to 25 in SMTP account type.
And as to what type of encryption should be there, ensure that it is set to Auto.
Now, try sending a test email to yourself. If you are successful, that means it has been correctly configured.
However if you are unable to send the email, please contact the tech support by calling at the MSN technical support number. The MSN customer care number is in operation all through the day and night. The tech support is extremely efficient is resolving your problem within the shortest time frame possible.
Our Recent Blog
- How to Fix Resolve MSN Error Code 66
- MSN Email Account is Sending Spam in My Contacts
- How to Fix MSN Account is not Working on Chrome
- How do I Retrieve my MSN Email Account Password
- MSN not working on Safari browser