How to stop MSN email in outlook
Stop MSN email in outlook
The MSN email is available for the users to provide them the ease in their communication work and it is accessed by the users mostly for the professional work due to the different facilities it provides to them. Users need to have a microsoft account in order to work on the MSN account as it is accessible from it easily. Another email service provider to the users is Outlook which provides the facilities to the users for their professional work and help them to keep themselves updated and ahead.
The MSN account is also accessible in the outlook which makes it an easy and popular option for the users to work on. But it sometimes happens that the users don’t want to get the MSN email in outlook as they need not to increase the mails. In such situation, users can easily stop to do so for which they need to follow the steps to stop msn emails in outlook and get only the outlook emails. Here are the steps to stop msn emails in outlook and get only the outlook emails
- Open the outlook account
- Click on the settings option
- It is of the gear icon in the outlook toolbar
- Select options from the menu
- Follow safe and blocked sender link
- The link will be under preventing junk mail option
- Click on block sender option
- Select OK option to confirm
These steps will help the users to prevent from getting the MSN emails on the outlook and increasing the traffic on their mail box.
Users are also free to call on the msn customer service number and interact with the experts to find the solution for their issues and continue their work on the MSN account easily. They can also connect to the technical experts for which they need to call on the msn technical support team and get the proper solution for their issues and make it easy for them to work on their account without facing any issue easily on the outlook account. The experts will be available 24/7 to provide the best solution.
Our Recent Blog
- MSN is Not Responding How to Fix it
- How to troubleshoot problems sending or receiving MSN email
- How to verify MSN account step by step
- How to remove MSN account from windows 10
- How to reset or change MSN password