How to remove MSN account from windows 10
Remove MSN account from windows 10
You create your MSN account which is an email service of Microsoft and use it to send and receive emails. But for some reasons if you have to remove MSN account from windows 10 then you can do it. But before you remove your MSN account permanently then you should consider few essential things before doing so. These few things to be considered are mentioned below:
- If you have subscription to other services using your MSN account ID, then you should cancel those subscriptions now. If there is none then you will not be able to access those services after removing your MSN account.
- If you are using an email address that ends in msn.com then your emails will no longer be available after the 60-day waiting period when your account is finally deleted. You can manually send out messages in order to let others know the account will be deleted, or you can also set automated vacation replies.
- When you remove your MSN account all the money associated with this account will be gone. So before removing your account you should spend all the remaining amount.
- You should save or back up your essential information, files and so on before you remove your account.
- In case you have reset protection enabled on any of your devices then you should be sure to disable it before you remove your account.
After making sure all of these points you can go ahead for removing your MSN account.
Steps to Remove MSN account from windows 10
You can follow below steps to remove MSN account from windows 10:
- First navigate to the close your account web page on the website of Microsoft.
- After that you have to type the email address associated with your Microsoft account.
- Then click Next.
- Now type your password.
- And then click Sign in.
- Click Next.
- Now you have to click each checkbox. You should click each check box after reading each one and understanding the ramifications of deleting your account.
- Now click the dropdown arrow in the Select a reason field.
- Click an option.
- After that click Mark account for closure.
- Click Done to complete the process.
This is how you can remove your MSN account from windows 10.
MSN customer service number
When you use MSN account then you may need some useful information to operate your account better or in case you are facing an issue with your MSN account then you can seek help. You can get support online, through email and on the community page of Microsoft. If you want to get help on phone then you can dial MSN technical support number.
How to add MSN account in windows 10
You can follow below steps to add MSN account in windows 10:
- First you need to select the Start button on your windows 10 screen and then select Settings > Accounts > Email & app accounts.
- Now select Add a Microsoft account under Accounts used by other apps.
- After that follow the prompts to add your Microsoft account. You may need to verify your identity by entering a confirmation code.
This is how you can add MSN account in windows 10.
Our Recent Blog
- How Do I Get in Touch with MSN
- How to troubleshoot problems sending or receiving MSN email
- How to verify MSN account step by step
- How to remove MSN account from windows 10
- How to reset or change MSN password