How to reset or change MSN password
Reset or change MSN password
Sometimes you forget your MSN account password you use to sign in to services like Outlook.com, Skype, OneDrive, and Xbox Live. When you forgot your password you need to reset or change it. Before you go forward to reset your password you should check that you are entering correct password. You should check to ensure that Caps Lock isn't on, because passwords are case-sensitive. If you find that you are using the correct password but still can't sign in, then your account might be compromised and you need to reset or change your MSN password to access your account again.
You can follow below steps to reset your password:
- First open your browser and then go to the Reset your password on MSN.
- Next, choose the reason you need your password reset and then click Next.
- Next you need to enter the Microsoft account email address which you are trying to recover.
- Now you see characters on the screen and you need to enter these characters. After that click Next.
- If you have security info on your account, Microsoft will send you a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address which you submitted to your MSN account. You need to enter that code and after entering the code on the next screen, you can make a new password.
This is how you can reset or change your MSN password.
You can follow above mentioned steps to reset or change MSN password.
MSN technical support
MSN allows you get help in multiple ways. You can get technical support by typing your topic of search on MSN website’s support page. You can also leave your technical problem here in the “Ask the community section”. Then you have the option to contact MSN Technical support team by filling up a form. You can also dial Microsoft Support Number any time and receive solution from MSN technical support team as they will tell you how to get rid of the issue instantly. They will give you all the information that you need related to your technical issue with your account in the quickest time possible and they are available 24X7.
MSN customer service number
You know that MSN is a Microsoft’s product and MSN is an email service which is popular and is used worldwide by millions of people for sending and receiving emails. Microsoft is a a big name and it offers customers all kinds of customer service in multiple ways when the users need it. You can go online to the official support page of Microsoft and choose MSN and can immediately check the readily available information on MSN account. The information there can help you big time. But if that doesn’t happen, you also have the option to get help via email, live chat or community page about your MSN account. If still you don’t find your issue solved then you can dial MSN customer service number to get help related to your MSN account.
A Brief Guide To Reset The Password Of Your MSN Account
Have you been facing login issues with your MSN account? Well, this could happen due to various reasons such as forgotten password, hack issues, unauthorized login access, etc. However, MSN gives you a couple of effective options to recover your account and reset its password. Hence, read further and get to know about the password reset process on MSN accounts.
Quick Steps For MSN Password Reset
The following steps will help you with your msn password reset when you have forgot it.
- In your web browser, visit the MSB Reset your password page, then you’ll need to choose the reason as in password reset, and then select Next.
- Now, enter the email address, phone number or the Skype ID linked to your MSN account in the given space, then get through the CAPTCHA verification process. Hence, enter the characters that you see on the screen, and then click Next.
- Next, if you remember the security info for your MSN account such as the phone number or the email address, then you’ll get a one-time code from MSN on the selected recovery option.
- Hence, enter the code on the next password reset page, then you’ll be redirected to the password reset page where you can setup a new password for your account.
- Therefore, think of a strong password including both number and alphabets, then enter it in the given space and then save the changes in your MSN account.
In the event, if you have turned on the two-step verification in your MSN account, then you might be taken to another step of turning on the two-step verification. Hence, some application and devices will let you know about the incorrect password. And you’ll be prompted for a security code that you’ll need to use for your msn password reset instead of using the regular account password.
Steps To Reset Your MSN Password When You Can't Get The Security Code
In case, if don’t have the access to the recovery security details such as alternative phone number or email address for your msn password reset, then you’ll have to opt for the “I didn’t get a code” option when you’ll be prompted for a code at sign-in. Or you can also click on the “I don’t have access to these” option while you reset your MSN account password.
Thereafter, follow the further onscreen instructions to get access to the security questionnaire where you’ll have to enter the following details:
- User info
- Subject lines of email that you have recently sent from your MSN account.
- User birthdate
- Card details
- Other required details
Moreover, follow the further onscreen instructions to submit the security questionnaire, and then the live experts from MSN will contact you to assist you with your account password reset. However, if you have any queries regarding your msn password reset, and other related issues, then kindly reach out to the live experts and get their on-time assistance.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. How do I recover my MSN email account?
Ans. MSN email account is one of the services provided by Microsoft that allows us to organize and manage our personal and professional emails on a web platform that is free of service with a secure server.
If you use your MSN email for your personal or professional usage and lose access to your account and now you wish to go with the procedure of MSN Account Recovery, not a problem. You can recover your MSN email account with the help of following the points listed below in a hassle-free and timely manner to continue using the services provided by Microsoft;
Recover your MSN email account
You can recover and start using your MSN email account by following the below-listed points;
- Visit the official sign-in page of Microsoft.
- Enter the username you have affiliated with your account and click on the ‘Forget my Password’ option present on the website.
- You’ll be asked to select the alternative method you would like to receive the one-time code.
- Select the method and proceed.
- Write down the same code on the password recovery page, and you’ll be able to change your password after that and recover your account.
Q. How do I change my password on my MSN Hotmail account?
Ans. If you wish to change the password for your MSN Hotmail account, then you can do so quickly by following the below-mentioned points and changing the passcode for your account in no time;
- Log in to your MSN account with the help of the web browser you usually use.
- Once you get into your account, locate and click on the setting gear icon beside your profile icon.
- It will open a sub-menu consisting of many options.
- Click on the ‘Password’ option.
- It will ask you to enter the old password affiliated with your account.
- Enter your old password.
- Enter the new one twice and ensure that the new password should be different from the old one.
- In the end, click on ‘Save Changes’ to change your MSN Hotmail account.
Q. How do I reset my MSN password?
Ans. If you want to reset the MSN password affiliated to your account, then you can do it easily by following the below-listed ways;
Log-in to your account- You can reset it with the help of accessing your account;
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the password manager section of your account.
- Enter the current password you have affiliated to your account.
- After that, you’ll be able to reset the password.
Recovery Page- You can reset your password with the help of the official recovery page of MSN.
- Enter the username related to your account.
- Once you select the account belonging to you.
- Answer the security questions and write down the code you received on your alternate email address.
- You can then reset your password quickly.
Therefore, the procedure of MSN Account Reset Password can be instantly done by following the steps mentioned above, and one can get rid of all the password-related queries they are facing by going through all the points mentioned above.
Our Recent Blog
- How Do I Get in Touch with MSN
- How to troubleshoot problems sending or receiving MSN email
- How to verify MSN account step by step
- How to remove MSN account from windows 10
- How to reset or change MSN password