How to troubleshoot problems sending or receiving MSN email
Tips to Troubleshoot problems sending and receiving MSN email
MSN is a Microsoft’s free email service. Why do you use it? You create MSN account and use it to send and receive emails. But what is you find problem in sending and receiving emails. You need to fix it so that you can send and receive emails again. There are some possible tips using which you can troubleshoot problems sending and receiving MSN emails. They are as follows:
- You need to make sure that you are connected to the internet. Now you can check if the problem is solved or not.
- You need to make sure that your MSN email account settings are correct.
- You can delete suspicious emails from your inbox in your MSN account.
- If you have any antivirus software then you can check the website of the antivirus for suggestions.
- You can configure your firewall software. This would enable your MSN to access the internet.
- You can repair your MSN account.
- You can check your MSN account profile is working properly.
- You can start MSN in safe mode.
- You can repair your .pst files using the inbox repair tool.
- You can clean up all the email messages in the outbox.
- You can remove some third party software.
So, using above tips you can troubleshoot problems in sending and receiving MSN email.
Fix spam filter not working issues in MSN email account
You cannot afford to get too many spams on a regular interval of time as it can lead to a disaster. You have to take correct steps to keep the spam away from the door. If your MSN email spam filter is not working then you can check and verify below points:
- Login to your MSN account and then click on Settings.
- Then you can choose Options and then ‘Filters and Reporting’.
- Then select ‘Exclusive – Only trust email from my Safe Senders and Safe mailing lists, contacts, service announcements, and alerts I’ve signed up for’.
- Now click ‘Save’.
You must add the email addresses of your family; friends and colleagues into the address book so that you get all the email from them and don’t miss any. But you can also add the email address as a safe sender. For this you can press the safe sender button and add the list out there.
MSN customer service number
MSN is a very popular, free email service which is offered by Microsoft. MSN is an email service which is used by millions of people across the world for sending and receiving emails and to get the news and information. Microsoft is a world class company which offers customers all kinds of support in many ways when the users need it. For support you can go online to the official support page of Microsoft and choose MSN and on this page you can immediately see readily available information on MSN account. Your issue may be solved and you get the answer here right away. But if you don’t find it, you also have the option to get help via email, live chat or community page about your MSN account. If you want to tal to the representative on phone to get your issue solved then you can dial MSN customer service number to get help related to your MSN account.
Our Recent Blog
- How Do I Get in Touch with MSN
- How to troubleshoot problems sending or receiving MSN email
- How to verify MSN account step by step
- How to remove MSN account from windows 10
- How to reset or change MSN password